I found this cool Draft technical pencil set in my parents basement. My dad used it before the invention of AutoCAD.
I want to use it ALL THE TIME.
Posted on 11 November, 2011, 3:14pm. This post has 8 notes.
- mystery-cloud said: hell to the motherfuck yeah! what does/did your dad do? my dad has a bunch of these, too… he’s an architect!
- pointingandlaughing likes this
- kaypulse likes this
- alkaloid said: :0000 so cool. I bought one of those pencils in 1st year for drawing class but never used it xD
- chrisjohnsoninfiction said: That’s all the exact same stuff I use on my book!
- omgichangedmyurl likes this
- wobblybones reblogged this from gabdar and added:
- veronika-cw likes this
- gabdar posted this